DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i had a great time, especially since it was the first meet i ever got drunk.
I remeber some stuff but not everything for example i remember talking to aaron on the phone when we played pass the phone but i dont remember one word of the conversation. And curt buy my car. There was alot more i was gonna say but i cant remember now im tired as hell ill post again if i remember.

Now for the pics
http://photobucket.com/albums/y51/raztrep/ most of them are there but ill put words here with some.

Is that Colleen workin on a car?

The reason for all my hugging

The announcer kept announcing don from missouri instead of maryland so don gave him some help but it still didnt work

the first of a few cars to break down as we were waiting for the last run for don and adam

2 years in a row

and there they go

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Hey raz, the link in the first post takes me to your login page ?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
97IntrepidES said:
"and there they go"... It looks like that 1st gen is ahead of Don??? Am I seeing that correctly???
Yes you are. We were bracket racing so he (with his 16.30 dial-in) got a 1.15 second head start over me (with my 15.15 dial-in). It was very close. I treed him by just a little (.086 to .104) and did not catch him until about 1200 feet. My MOV was only .0191. Less than 2 hundredths of a second. Adam definately made me earn it.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I got a killer vid of Ray in his drunken state......too bad it's 50MB's :p

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey don if you want ill send you all the pics of you at the track, i took more of your car than anything.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Well, you're never online......how can I send it to you?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Avenger said:
Well, you're never online......how can I send it to you?
We have this new fangled thing here in the states. It is called E-Mail! You can attach files to it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts