DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was great to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Had a great time.

Anyways, here's all my pics:

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/meets/2005_Intl_Meet/

I'll pull out some of the highlights later and make comments, but you can check them out for now.

p.s. Still getting used to this new camera, so some came out darkers or blurrier than I would have liked :dunno:

Don't forget to wake up with the king :bgking:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Dammit, you guys were not supposed to have fun without me!!!

Wow Ray looks wasted, getting friendly with everyone! :p

·
Registered
740 Posts
Is it just me but evry picture that Rays in he's huggin on somebody. He's one of those get drunk and LOVE EVERYONE people. Anyways great time....the chicago crew is always great. Thanks to everyone who helped me keep sain this weekend with being plagued by all my damn trouble ..

PS.. I am the 2005 DI NET MEET Poker Champion

·
Registered
740 Posts
Don was second...at one time i only had 1.50 left and rentapig made a huge mistake and opened the door back up

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Yah, Don and myself had the chip lead going into that hand...then rentapig basically gave half his pile to Mob in that one hand! :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Nice pics. Again, I couldn't make it. I had a gnarly hangover all day friday and didnt feel like goin anywhere, and I couldnt see gettin up at 8am to be at the show 'n shine at 9am. (I like my sleep)

Next year.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
**** man, I stopped in Lansing on the way down AND on the way home :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Don got pulled over in my work parking lot. Randy showed me the pic and I asked why the cops were at my work.....Randy had to tell me Don was pulled over, I didn't even notice him in the pic. But at least we all now know where I work.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
i dont know if that was the most drunk ive ever been but it was certainly the weirdest drunk. I look so ****in bad in some of those pics. I did have more fun last night than i ever have at any other meet.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Damn Ray, yer all over everyone!! :dance2:

Looks like fun was had by all. Looks like the normal crew plus some new faces. That pic of Don cracks me up!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
creepingdeath said:
Damn Ray, yer all over everyone!! :dance2:

Looks like fun was had by all. Looks like the normal crew plus some new faces. That pic of Don cracks me up!!
What can i say i love everyone when im drunk. Rob has some video of me doing drunk **** so i wasnt just hugging people all night

·
Registered
686 Posts
raztrep said:
What can i say i love everyone when im drunk. Rob has some video of me doing drunk **** so i wasnt just hugging people all night
Hahaha awesome! :fun_08:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
DAMN, Just DAMN

ALi

1 - 20 of 55 Posts