DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
DScruggs said:
http://www.300mclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7924

Start planning your vacation time for the weekend of Friday August 19 - Monday August 22.

Loose schedule:

Thursday - travel day for those coming far to the meet (like me, I'm in Virginia)
Friday - Saturday will be in Detroit (Dream Cruise on Sat, other event TBD)
Sunday - travel day to Brampton, Ontario (about 4 hours)
Monday - Tour
Tuesday - travel home day for those coming far to the meet
DAMN

First week of college next semester :(

--Gorm

·
Registered
350 Posts
DScruggs said:
http://www.300mclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7924

Start planning your vacation time for the weekend of Friday August 19 - Monday August 22.

Loose schedule:

Thursday - travel day for those coming far to the meet (like me, I'm in Virginia)
Friday - Saturday will be in Detroit (Dream Cruise on Sat, other event TBD)
Sunday - travel day to Brampton, Ontario (about 4 hours)
Monday - Tour
Tuesday - travel home day for those coming far to the meet

Awww, that is our wedding weekend. How awful. I think they should move Dreamcruise so that we can attend. j/k

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
sami said:
Awww, that is our wedding weekend. How awful. I think they should move Dreamcruise so that we can attend. j/k

Ah.. weddings are a joke, you should change the date so you can come to the dreamcruise!!! Or have your wedding at the dreamcruise!! lol :)

-Brandon

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Astrogiblet said:
See, but I dont know any of those people.. We gotta do a DI.net meet!

-Brandon
So I guess I shouldn't have gone to Chicago since I drive a 300M? Damn I screwed up.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
DScruggs said:
So I guess I shouldn't have gone to Chicago since I drive a 300M? Damn I screwed up.

Uh.. did you miss understand me or what? I have never even seen that forum before.. so I'm just gonna jump on there and say "hey guys, lets go to the dream cruise together?"

-Brandon

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
We average about 12 -15 cars at 300M club meets. Our meets are ALWAYS open to DI.net. We have a plant tour at the Brampton plant on the schedule. Our meets do have a bit of a different flavor since our average age is about 35-45 years old. We are inviting folks from the LX community as well.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
DScruggs said:
We average about 12 -15 cars at 300M club meets. Our meets are ALWAYS open to DI.net. We have a plant tour at the Brampton plant on the schedule. Our meets do have a bit of a different flavor since our average age is about 35-45 years old. We are inviting folks from the LX community as well.
Oh ok... does that mean your going to be there august 20th Don?

-Brandon

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I currently plan to be there.

A bit too far away to be 100% certain.
I MIGHT skip Detroit and go the the tour in Brampton.

As soon as we have a BIT more detail we will post it here.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts