DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ! It's been a long time that I was looking for a new minivan. I think I found THE one !!

I just found a 2002 Chrysler Town and Country Limited with only 156 000 KM. It's in pretty good shape. It got everything except for the Sunroof and DVD. It's all leather, Bucket seats in the middle, bench seats for the third row, both sliding doors and tail gate are electric and work well.

Here's the ad they put on internet: http://www.sksauto.ca/fr/usedcars/listing/details.spy?id=3470166

They are asking 5500 $ CDN for it. I think it's a pretty fair price.

What do you think guys ?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GO for it! it looks like good deal :D, drop it put big 22'' and big subs and youll have a pimped out van or you can just keep it like that lol
I will leave it like that !! It will be the family "car", so no need to pimp it !! LOL

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just came back from the dealer ! Now the T&C is mine !! I will probably get it on wednesday or friday. He have to check why the CEL is on. I did the keydance and the P1495 code appeared. What could it be ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
P1495: Leak Detection Pump Solenoid Circuit, An open or shorted condition detected in the Leak Detection Pump (LDP) solenoid circuit.

Probably a bad Leak detection pump (part of the EVAP system). This should have no effect on the operation of the vehicle but could be a problem if you live in an area that has inspection/emissions (It will fail an emissions inspection for sure with this issue).

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Very nice!!! Looks like it's in a very good shape. That would be one of the few minivans I would get if I really had to. :tongue:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice!!! Looks like it's in a very good shape. That would be one of the few minivans I would get if I really had to. :tongue:
LOL

Before I bought this one, I tried many Grand Caravan and I wasn't 100% satisfied. When I saw this T&C, I felt in love with her ! For me, it's the "Rolls Royce" of minivan !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts