DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

6-speed. Every option and almost every accessory.

Same color.

Gonna be fun.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Are you buying one, or just renting one?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
neither

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
almost

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
CEHE4KA said:

6-speed. Every option and almost every accessory.

Gonna be fun.
Even the options that didnt come with the car, like the phantom 15 hp that the car doesnt have? hehehe

I wouldnt mind driving it though!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, thats was the classic cal emissions change. Torque went up, hp went down.

Well my bro is leaving for a week. I am driving him to airport in my car, he is letting me drive his new RX-8.

Will have fun.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
when i saw the picture on the website I thought the car looked sweet but then i saw it in person it's ****ING UGGG!! Just my opinion!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well.. I love it. The interior is done very well too.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I love the look of those RX-8s. I wonder if I can sue Mazda or the owner for the neck injuries caused by my whipping around to look at one as it goes by (always in the opposite direction!! dammit!!). Enjoy your fun.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Just RAM It said:
I love the look of those RX-8s. I wonder if I can sue Mazda or the owner for the neck injuries caused by my whipping around to look at one as it goes by (always in the opposite direction!! dammit!!). Enjoy your fun.
They'd probably LIKE the publicity that would come from that. You're basically saying "I'm sueing you because the car you designed was TOO sexy"

I've seen them in person. I like them, but I wouldn't purchase one.

·
Registered
93 Posts
haha, funny, I looked up 1/4 speed, with the 192 hp engine, i believe it was 16.2, and the new Mazpa MPV was faster than that ... sad that a car that looks so great can be beat by a van in a 1/4 mile, altough the 242 bhp enging would smoke any van

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man ... are you high or something, what are you talking about?

93treppyes said:
haha, funny, I looked up 1/4 speed, with the 192 hp engine, i believe it was 16.2, and the new Mazpa MPV was faster than that ... sad that a car that looks so great can be beat by a van in a 1/4 mile, altough the 242 bhp enging would smoke any van

1 - 15 of 15 Posts