DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Yep! He's got the shiniest red 1st gen Trep I've seen, probably cause the wife makes him wash n wax it often,;) she won't drive his Jeep Renegade (standard) it's red too. Come on Otto! Post those pics.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Paint job is beautiful man! Nice retrofit of the A/S! Looks like it came straight out of the factory that way.

BTW, how difficult was the OTIS install on a 1st gen? Are the necessary wires present on a 1st gen or not. I heard they weren’t for 2nd gens, so I’m curious.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah ,dont it ;) , Otis is easy if you have all the parts. No there are no wires in place , you have to install everything.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I love that 94 Otto looks very similar to mine except maybe just a little darker. The paint of course, mine is not an ES. =(

I am very curious about that overhead as well. Please tell.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey PurpleTreppy where in Indy ? We have been going to Indy every Aug since 95 for the Nascar race. What a great city, always lots of fun . :wink:

·
Dain bramaged
7,197 Posts
ok.. workin at dodge must be nice.. how'd u get an auto stick in a 94? i want one now.. i got a 95.. i know it would require a bit of work thou right?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PT
Have you been here for an IROC race?
Yup we do Iroc, happy hour all the Sat stuff.Do you go to the races?We have between 6-8 guys who go down with us. Next Aug I will give you a shout . We are going to Dega in two weeks cant wait.

FunkRider-Why do you think your insurance is cheaper ? Does my insurance company care if I have A/Stick ? NO
But thats not going to get me an autostick!
no its not :p :p :p

Veeb0rg-
how'd u get an auto stick in a 94?
hey dont ask me that the way it was built at the factory :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
See didn't I tell you it was shiny, whenever I go to his place I have to keep my sunglasses on. I know one thing, he takes damn better care of his car than I do of mine. Keep up the good work Otto.
:D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts