DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, while I still have a good internet connection, I figured I would share my crappy cars pictures, love the car, but its ugly, rust and dents galore :(

Will take some more of the interior when I get it fixed, and hopefully, one day, I get new wheels and tires....

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the normal green glow up SLIGHTLY, but not enough for the camera to capture, just enough for you to notice though, I was thinking of ripping the cluster out and putting some super bright blue LEDS in there one day. That way I have a blue/white glow from it... And, if at all possible, will be moving the white LEDS a little lower... I need to make a PCB board for them as they are all just soldered together with two resistors, and some cat5 pairs... So, it isn't very easy to move with out braking, but is light enough to sit there with out falling through....

·
Registered
286 Posts
Those LEDs would distract me so much...I need all the contrast I can get at night in order to see. They look really cool though. That car looks so sexy in white.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts