DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a couple pics of my system, 2 jl audio w-3 15 inch subs in a sealed enclosure built by me (it was a *****), one stinger one farad power cap (my lights still dim real bad at night), stinger power block, stinger ground block, hifonics boltar 900 watt two channel amp, four gauge stinger wire with a 50 amp anl fuse and fuse block, sony explod 750 deck which is for sale by the way 200 bucks takes it, silver painted grill for mid bass and tweet on the doors. future project- incase the box in dimond plate (already in the process of this one, stinger alternator to take care of the dimming at night, better mids and tweets in factory outlets. hope you like it i put alot of tlc and cash into this project. it will be competing in a sound off this summer and i should do just fine in my class.

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic 2 you can also see my beloved piss on jap crap decal in my back window i love and cherish this decal and highly recomend you pic one up.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Just be careful that some jap doesnt come walking by your car while its parked and sees that decal. ;)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I like those Kicker grills, I was looking at them but they are strictly for style, they do not realy provide much protection. I got metal ones that are in a honeycomb style, they are ugly as ****, but I can now put things into the trunk without worry.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got that decal at a napa auto store in pierre here and i think you could find one for yourself where ever your at, ithink they are pretty common, if a jap or anyone else has a problem with my decal and they TRY TO DO SOMETHING, well i gotta say is if they cherish their life as much as i cherish my car they wont **** with it. as for the grills i love em they were 25 bucks a peice and i painted them myself, as for protection they also work great there isnt a whole lot of things that can get at the sub with these grills even though they dont look like it.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
well yes those grills will proctect for the most part, but something could still hit in the middle part, but Im sure the space is not the big so its prob good, I got mine for $4. But they are ugly as [email protected]

·
Registered
196 Posts
just wondering what class you are going to compete in? also are you going to compete in an iasca sanctioned event? If so i would sugest picking up a rule book and a test cd. are you going to compete for spl or sound quality? if you are going for soundquality then i would take you car to a shop with an rta and have it tested to see what frequencies it is lacking or are to high. if it is a sound off this is how they will test it is with an rta and probally and iasca disk.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
DjPiLL said:
Just be careful that some jap doesnt come walking by your car while its parked and sees that decal. ;)
Or another thing that sucks about piss on (insert vehicle type here) decals is when you are at a light and a really nice/fast one of those pulls next to you after seeing that decal. I had a dark green Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 pull up next to me after seeing my rice "burner" decal. I didn't even look over at the guy. :p

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats ok pimped because when these so called fast ricers pull up and see my decal and blow my doors, i go home jump in the low 12 sec iroc find em and tear em a new asshole

1 - 10 of 10 Posts