DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With 03sxt making vinyl graphics, it gave me some new inspiration to get my tail project moving. It will make it so much easier and cleaner using custom vinyl pieces instead of masking tape and an exacto knife. One of the main purposes of this thread is to help explain to 03sxt what I'm talking about.

Here is a rough drawing that I did today of what I want my tails to look like.

In the bottom right corner its supposed to say "Candie Apple Red under black coat" but it got cut off by the scanner.

The candie apple red is to go over the orange for the turn signals. After seeing how it turned out on another member's saturn, I loved how it got rid of the orange.

Then both tails and a rectangular bar going accross the center of the reflector bar will be pitch black. I'll then remove the masking for the tail circles, the bars for the turn signals and reverse lights, and the INTREPID letters and add one, possibly two more coats of black. The other part of the reflector bar will be body color.

The INTREPID letters will be identicle shaped to the ones on the trunk lid, with a light mounted directly behind each letter and the trunk lid debadged.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Warlord187 said:
The round lights remind me of a corvette.

Pretty sweet.
Maybe because I got the idea for them directly from a c5 corvette :).

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
heh or skyline...if they were not the same size lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts