DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Old pic of the fury, before anything was even restored lol. I'll try to get a new one if you guys want. Boy do I wish summer was here! Does anyone have any Black LHS seats?? I also need door panels, a door cup, center console vent...uh....C pillar clip...yeah :( But she looks good for one years work! :p LOVE MOPAR

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
I can probably help you with the C pillar clip, MIGHT have a good door cup, the center console vent - are you looking for the one in the back seat, upper or lower, or are you talking about the center vents above the radio?

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
the fury is gorgeous. and its not restored in that pic!?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To Cd: Awesome man. Just let me know what's going on? Did you get time to look?
To Mnite: I will get some more pics man. I have a lot more haha..
To GN300: I have wanted those seats for so long, I will pay shipping...quote me a price?

And to the rest...like I said, I will get more pics lol. Will try to get them tomorrow. I"m going to the big Chrysler swap meet down in Indy a week from Saturday and hope to get the dash pad, which is the last thing I need to finish the interior. Also, if you look up a 70 fury bulge hood, that is basically like a challengers, but Fury correct, and gives it a much more muscular appearance.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Idk if they are all the same but the one i need fell off of the passenger side. What do you want to do from here?

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
My father had a black hard top and yellow 2 door 1970 Fury 3 with a 383 Cid 4 barrel. I remember as a kid sleeping in the back seat. Had lots of room in the back. Nice car it looks in great shape. What size motor?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thank you! On which car?

That's the motor that's going in it. It is a 360 crate engine. It puts out 400 or so horse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts