DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
Im pretty new to this website, and its been very helpful raising my new baby:) Here's a pic of her......lighting wasnt the best and it was just after a thunderstorm. No mods have been done to the exterior, only the system, but i have fixed her up quite a bit. The second pic is one of the c-pillar cover after i refinished it. Im happy with it!:) HOpefully she'll be lookin like some of these cars on here:)

Nathan

P.S. Anyone know the actual name of this color?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
That would be Metallic Red Clear Coat, according to my 1994 Brochure.

Never seen the pinstripes before, did you car come like that?

Nice job on the C-pillars? How did you get them to fit on smoothly. A local body shop repaired mine for free when my car got rear ended, they say they never took them off the car, but my edges are bent out. So everytime I wash my car, little bits of sponge get caught on the edges.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the paint info! I got the car used, and the best to my knowledge it came with the pinstripes.

As for the c-pillars, I just kinda jimmied them on. I read somehwere on an old post that they said they couldnt slip the top bracket under the rear window. I didnt seem to have a problem. All brackets are set under the window...you just kinda have to play with it, work from the top down. Yours sounds like one or two or more of the brackets arent set under the rear window. Unscrew it from the door frame and slip them off and try putting them back on. It also may be possible that if they were involved in an accident the brackets may have broken. One word of caution...do NOT grab the top and apply pressure!! I have a nice deep gash in my fingers from it, quite sharp. Oh well, NOW i can say ive put blood, sweat, and tears into the car:) Thanks again!

Nathan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts