DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
Heres some work on exhaust on my ES trep...
Code:
http://www.videogaga.lt/video?id=nmbniyxxfmkchxgbbuq
The exhaust was made by me... For more questions you can write me email at chriushikas @ gmail . com

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
sounds nice!!! could you nicely express what the set-up is?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the support, yeah i have Trep in Lithuania... its 3.2 ES 02'
About exhaust when i will have some free time i will take some pictures of what iv made... Basically i took off last two parts and created a muffler myself with lots of test with various lengths of it and so on...

As for my trep i installed nice sound system, GAS system, cause its cheaper that fuel. Planing to get some wheels and Andy's Combat kit... and other stuff...

We have an uscar club in Lithuania.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm... maybe registration office didnt write the year correctly :D maybe its 2001 then...

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Sounds good. You have any pics of the exhaust before install and in good light? I would like to see this muffler you "created". Would like to hear that setup going down the road. I'm pretty sure i could make some money on this site by making a good camera mount that would hang out of the trunk lid, allowing people to video their exhaust as they drive around.
I know mine sounds a lot better when it's shifting through the gears and not hitting that low, in park, rev limiter.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It always sounds better when you speed up, thats right ;)
As for now i havent got any pics of it... i will make them asap.

·
Registered
780 Posts
why'd you take a video at night? anyway sounds like everyother recording of an exhaust...how bout pix of this "creation". I know I "designed" my exhaust setup but as for creating it you must have plenty of tools and machines for metal work...i wanna see it in the light.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, i work in car exhaust shop, and i got all the tools i need.
And i recorded this video at night because it was after work :)
And i cant take good pictures cause its raining all day long...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts