DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i lost my mind, last night i had 2 blow outs with my car- the blue one. So i went to price tires ,they wanted 600 for all four. Then i looked on craigslist and to my surprise there was a 1st gen with new tires for 400.00. I went and looked at it figuring it was junk. The lady said it was the computer was blown. Well after hearing what it was doing i checked to ground wires to it and well it was rusted off :O i gave her the money and reconnected the wire and bam it started Now im a owner of these 2 what ya think???

well the new white one has 140k on it my first has 190k on it both are 3.3's so its a great parts car But for now im gonna drive it part time seeing as it runs very well then if and when i need to use it for a donor car its there

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah i bought the white one for a parts car only bought it cause it had the almost new rubber turns out its gonna be a daily driver and the blue one will be my fun car.Good thing is the white one has 50k less on the motor and tranny and the sport interior i wanted . And since when do the treps come with plastic fenders? the white one has em

1 - 4 of 4 Posts