DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Will have to wash it and get some better pics soon. It's so dirty right now from the snow storm we had.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
^on the front bumper, I got a europlate bracket aswell, just not pictured.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
^thanks

Some of you guys might of already seen it from my facebook, but last week I picked up another one lol. This one is a 2003 Jetta GLS.

This one will also need work. Same problem, timing belt broke so heads messed up, I dont know how bad its messed up yet, i need to take it all apart. Today or Tomorrow im swapping the wheels from the 2 jettas.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Here's some new pics of the black wolfsburg

The blue one will be done and running this weekend.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
cool! still have the trep? any updated pics? new mods?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
cool! still have the trep? any updated pics? new mods?
thanks. Yea i still have the trep, my mom has been driving it now. Nothing new, but will get some pics for you guys tomorrow after I wash it. We plan to fix up the engine soon as it is leaking oil. So we will probably be doing the timing belt, waterpump, new headgaskets, oil pan gasket, new bleeder valve, don't remember what else my dad said we were gonna do to it, thats all i can remember for now. It has 72k miles now.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
thanks. Yea i still have the trep, my mom has been driving it now. Nothing new, but will get some pics for you guys tomorrow after I wash it. We plan to fix up the engine soon as it is leaking oil. So we will probably be doing the timing belt, waterpump, new headgaskets, oil pan gasket, new bleeder valve, don't remember what else my dad said we were gonna do to it, thats all i can remember for now. It has 72k miles now.
does it have the 2.7 or did you transplant a 3.2/3.5 in it. 2.7's have timing chains, but your still doing the right thing by chainging the chains though while your doing the water pump as they will slowly strech out over time.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
my favorite pic lol

ohh btw, i have always LOVED those wheels on the black car. maybe an excuse to throw some bbs rm's on the blue one? lol

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
does it have the 2.7 or did you transplant a 3.2/3.5 in it. 2.7's have timing chains, but your still doing the right thing by chainging the chains though while your doing the water pump as they will slowly strech out over time.
yea still a 2.7 lol my bad, but my dad said if i find a good, cheap 3.2/3.5 we will probably do a engine swap on it.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
yea still a 2.7 lol my bad, but my dad said if i find a good, cheap 3.2/3.5 we will probably do a engine swap on it.
:baller: nuff said

81 - 100 of 107 Posts