DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Radiant red 1995 Dodge Intrepid 3.3L With grey cloth. 76,000 miles
on the meter.

I bought my Trep when i moved to Florida January 08 and she had 70,000 Floridian miles on her. At first i wasn't to thrilled about buying a Dodge but i am happy with this purchase.

I do all the work myself including maintenance modding and repair. just as long as i have the right tools readily available.

Mod List:
Sylvania cool blue headlight bulbs
APC blue turn signal bulbs
De-badged trunk lid
Custom CAI
Custom made heat shield
APC pcv breather filter
Dodge steering wheel cover
Pioneer Premier headunit
Sirius radio
Polk Audio db series speakers wrapped around
MTX thunderform sub-woofer(self amplified)
8 gauge Tsunami amp kit
Monster RCA cables
162 blue curtosity lights front and rear
194b blue ashtray bulb
Illuminating cigarette lighter
Skull license plate frame with red light up eyes

New Parts:
Duralast 7mm plug wires
Bosch Platinum +2 plugs gaped at .050
Inner tie rod Bushings
Transmission Mount

Mods in the works:
Full engine dress up
Painting of select interior peaces
De-badge hood
Blue leds in the floor wells
Blue bulbs behind the cluster
Blue bulbs in the HVAC
Blue lighted key ring
Purple under-car neon's
Window Tint

Future Mods:
Auto-stick
Otis or Evic
2nd gen front and rear leather seats
Vision body kit
Extreme Dimensions hood
Spoiler
Custom dual exhaust
Black rims with chrome lip

That's everything i can think of off the top of my head. (more pics will be soon)

License plate frame

Illuminated cigarette lighter

APC pcv breather

Blue dome lights

Blue Corner bulbs

·
Banned
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Trep! I really like the color.
thank you but it aint staying that color for long. when i do my body kit hood ect..... the car will be painted in a dark black

tooch926 said:
Headlights look great!
thanx im actually waiting for my clear corners to come in and i also ordered the headlights with the black housing

·
Banned
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not worry about keeping my car clean if its black where im at the car wash 2 maybe 3 times a week. i like a clean car. but when it comes down to cars im absoulty in love with black on black look. something about blacking a hole car all out is apealing to me. i was gonna put the old ones on here for sale or trade. basically just to cover my shipping cost for the new ones and the shipping cost to get them to who ever. im getting the lights as a birthday gift i just need to pay outa pocket for shippin. but since you inquired about them chewy you will be the first to know

·
Banned
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you i cant wait till im done with it. if i stay on track it will be done by carsile next year. just sucks its a daily driver and gas is killin my car fund

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Nice, I really like the blue signal lights, I had a pair of them but people couldnt see them during the day so I went back to yellow. I think the reason for that is cause my car is silver and with the blue, it kinda blends together more then the red. My first Intrepid was black and it looked mean, theres just somethin about black cars man. Cant wait to see future mods!!

·
Banned
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
when i i put the bulbs in at first the blinkers where hard to see. i was like wtf. so i turned them 180% and the blinkers are alot brighter now. when i bought the car it had clear bulbs in it. i think the blue is more noticable then clear bulbs

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
when i i put the bulbs in at first the blinkers where hard to see. i was like wtf. so i turned them 180% and the blinkers are alot brighter now. when i bought the car it had clear bulbs in it. i think the blue is more noticable then clear bulbs
Hmm yea I will have to try turning mine. Do you just have regular bulbs or LED's?

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
*pist* ...Degreaser is your friend...

I still dont like that spectre changed to the segmented intake tube, but I can see why they did. Anyways, Looks pretty good! Some room for improvement but definately a good starting point.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts