DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Laura's thread inspired this post. Most of the replies are the same. We love our big cars.

This thread, mention one small detail you've noticed and like about your LH car that most other cars do not feature.

I like how the key hole is shaped like a funnel. No fumbling around. Aim and insert.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,838 Posts
A small detail, I like the location of the trunk pop button.

I like the fact that these are one of the easiest cars out there to do repair work on.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I like the lack of the keyhole on the passenger side door. ( at least on the 04 ) Probably part of the cost cutting, but why have it if you don't need it.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I was told that if you have the A/C on, the A/C clutch disengages when you're at full throttle. If this is true, it's a great idea.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I was told that if you have the A/C on, the A/C clutch disengages when you're at full throttle. If this is true, it's a great idea.
Most cars in general do that.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I like the location of the hood release

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I like that most of these cars came with full size spares

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
i like that I can get buy three for under $1000 around here

·
Registered
272 Posts
From the time we bought it I always felt like the cupholders on the ends of the armrests in our '97 (split bench front seat) were the most useful and best designed holders I have ever used. They sit at the abolute perfect angle for me. I don't like the ones in my son's '96 ES (console) nearly as much.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
From the time we bought it I always felt like the cupholders on the ends of the armrests in our '97 (split bench front seat) were the most useful and best designed holders I have ever used. They sit at the abolute perfect angle for me. I don't like the ones in my son's '96 ES (console) nearly as much.
Never saw them on the bench seat cars but I have to say that they suck on a console car

·
Registered
272 Posts
Never saw them on the bench seat cars but I have to say that they suck on a console car
They sit exactly where my arm naturally rests. No fumbling around to put your drink in plus they fit such a variety of cups or bottles. Maybe it's just me :biggrin::biggrin:

·
Registered
550 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I like the same thing that Cokey does, the fact that there is only a keyhole on the driverside and not the passenger

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I like how I can say that its the absolute bottom of the barrel base model and it still has power windows, power locks, power mirrors, etc.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts