DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, guys. Here's the info on my new Deep Sapphire Blue Pearlcoat 2002 Dodge Intrepid ES 3.5L. The car I ended up buying has 26k miles on it, but I can live with that since it was only $15k and looks and feels like brand new (seriously, I drove an '03 ES and it felt IDENTICAL). I bought it at CarMax, as you'll be able to tell from the pictures, and they gave me an awesome warranty. $25 deduct for any repair if I take it to CarMax or $75 if I take it somewhere else (they direct bill). They screwed up when they advertized an SE with a 3.5L which I had bought but gave back on Saturday, so they dropped $200 off my warranty plus brought an ES in from Merrillville, IN that was in even better shape than the SE that only had 16k miles on it.

Options:
Leather Steering wheel and seating surfaces
Homelink and OTIS
5 spoke Chrome wheels
Automatic Temperature Control
ABS and Traction Control
6 speaker AM/FM/CD audio system

Pictures can be found HERE

I need everyone's help on a name for my new girl. Preferrably something starting with a "B" for it's color, Blue.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Heh, how bout "BlueDemon"?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Or "The Bluedemon" whatever....

·
Registered
299 Posts
I bought my '02 R/T at Carmax, too. They can have some great deals.

Glad to see you got another trep!

I'd go with "Burnin' Embers" :D

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MathWiz said:
Nuff Said

Charles
Nice, Charles...I might just take that. Bertha makes her sound fat, and Betty is just too old. I was thinking about Becky, but then I realized, I got burned by a ***** named Becky (sorry for the profanity...it was in the interest of alliteration).

Blue Thunder...I like that...

Let's see some more!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I like Beatrice :), good call Chris.

·
Registered
686 Posts
"Blue Devil"
Looks awesome man! Next step is to take that crooked "carmax" sticker off.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts