DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not able to post the link but you can check napaonline.com. Is this FINALLY the solution for hyperflashing LED turn signals? This flasher is not the EP27 it's the EP27L. Item description says it's "For Vehicles w/ Aftermarket LED Replacement Bulbs". The EP27 flasher DOESN'T SAY THAT. I know there's an "informative" thread on this topic but it's actually confusing. PLEASE HELP. I want to get rid of hyperflashing asap.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I know the the EP27 works on our cars but it's flawed. If the ignition is off and you turn on your hazard light. It will blow a fuse according to people who've used it. I want to know if they made the EP27L as the corrected version of the EP27... I doubt anyone even heard of this flasher before. No one has mentioned it here.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
I have the EP27 in mine but i never use the hazards.

I would try it to see if it works the hazards with the ignition off and if it blows the fuse then its probably identical to the standard EP27.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll probably do that. It's only a $20 loss if it doesn't work but I hope it does!! I don't see why they would be the same since the EP27L specifically says it's for cars with aftermarket LED bulbs. Thanks for your input. :)

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
LOL I see those ricers with LED hyperflash, or even some law enforcement vehicles w/ hyperflash and I just want to go in front of them and leave my blinker on LOL see how fast it drives them insane. :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts