DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The number 1 cry baby Kurt Bush may lose his ranking to Tony Stewart. Tony was crying so much about Darrell Waltrip I though he might drown. Can't anyone take responsibility for there reckless actions. The big question IS ?
NASCAR for men or babies.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
tony stewart is a ****in asshole...when he is losing, he wrecks people, when he cant wreck people and is still losing, he bitches

Dont get me started on squirrel face busch...that guy is such a tool i hope jimmy spencer runs every race just to punch his ***** ass again

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
not to go off topic, but has anyone seen the show on discovery channel about the kids carting?????????????

the nascars drivers sound like the whining little brats on that show.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
dabirdz96 said:
not to go off topic, but has anyone seen the show on discovery channel about the kids carting?????????????

the nascars drivers sound like the whining little brats on that show.
indeed they do...i hate that show...just for the sheer fact that the kids stop racing to race, but now they are driving for the cameras...and putting on an act...thats the problem with bringing cameras into anything i guess

·
Registered
378 Posts
wtf.. Tony stewart rules.. hes the best thing since dale sr...
come on you gotta no that.. deep down..

hehehehe
just ****in with ya.. hes a goof thats was spoiled earlier then never taught lessons he should have been taught..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts