DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still waiting for a few addresses from the top 5 finishers in our league. Check your email that you used for fantasy racing or check out the post on the fantasy racing league message board.

Thanks to everyone that participated. I hope y'all will come back in February and play again.

Congratulations go out to Corey (94intrepidES) for winning our League

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, I was a little late getting out the prizes but I shipped them out on Thursday the 12th. I think a few of ya have gotten your packages already, so drop me an email and let me know you got them.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I could tell ya, but I think a few of them may be using them for gifts so I wont give them away.......sorry. Maybe later somebody will post.:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Since the beginnig of the season is about a month away, are we going to do this fantasy league again? I'd like to give it another shot. I'll really only be around until May though since I gotta go to work then. But hey, it's fun so I say let's do it again.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If y'all wanna do Fantasy League again, I'll get it set up soon. I'm still trying to find a job so I don't have as much time to spend on the computer but I'll see if I can get it started up this weekend.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just checked Yahoo for their fantasy NASCAR league. They haven't started taking new teams yet but they should be soon, So I'll keep you guys updated.....

·
Registered
530 Posts
Oh if your wondering what I got for being FIRST :biggrin: I got a sterling marlin hat that was autographed by the man himself. Gave that to my mom for xmas since she was a fan since he drove the number 4 kodak car. She also has a shirt he autographed last year at Daytona. Also got an awesome limited edition michael waltrip car autographed by him and certificate of authenticity. I'm looking forward to another fantasy league, I like autographed stuff. :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts