• FOX

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • NBC

Votes: 4 30.8%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
I like both networks' coverage but I'd like to add better post race coverage like ESPN had. NBC and FOX wanted in NASCAR so bad and paid big money for it, at least give me more than 10 min of interviews and commercials after the checkered flag waves. Oh well, I wouldn't wanna miss the TNT movie of the weekend....which was played 4 times every other hour.....

I better stop, I 'm starting to rant now

·
980 Posts
actualy they both suck Nothing But Commercials,and Full Of Xtra adds.Give us ESPN,TNN, they did a lot better job.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I myself like FOX better! DW , Jeff , and Larry are Cool! I think NBC is too DULL! Benny Parsons is freakin SLOW and he needs to learn to get drivers names right. Last week during the race....they were talking about Martin needing his battery changed, so Benny went to the model and explained where it was located and said that it would take them 2-5 min to changed compaired to ........our HOUR !........TOO CHANGE A BATTERY? Wally corrected him right away! They need to get some other race analysist in there besides him.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
NBC cauz for some stupid ass reason we dont get the Fox channels on our Directv:mad:

Last week they had IRL racing on the directv high definition channel... looks so sweet on a 61" :eek:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JGarrett911 said:
NBC cauz for some stupid ass reason we dont get the Fox channels on our Directv:mad:

Last week they had IRL racing on the directv high definition channel... looks so sweet on a 61" :eek:
Well turn your dish off.....maybe you'll get your local FOX station, and for FREE!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
That sucks, JGarrett, Directv is suposed to have all your local networks. May cost a few extra a month though. We have ALL of ours, including the two lesser known ones (41 and 45 for you MNers) on our Sat.

·
Registered
680 Posts
i like The Speed channel, a lot better thou

·
Registered
680 Posts
Knightmare_3.5 said:
That sucks, JGarrett, Directv is suposed to have all your local networks. May cost a few extra a month though. We have ALL of ours, including the two lesser known ones (41 and 45 for you MNers) on our Sat.
hmm, i Don't know man.....
i got the DISH system, and i don't get ****, in a way of Local channels, nothing, nada, ziltch, and i think my friend who has DirectTV, i think he has the same thing, no locals.....

·
Registered
995 Posts
if my menery sreves me right, satillite companys can't broadcast local cable and VHF channels due to area broadcasting rights. The dish we had we could get every local channel in the next provence, but not one of our local stations. It's just politics.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
prevostbus said:
if my menery sreves me right, satillite companys can't broadcast local cable and VHF channels due to area broadcasting rights. The dish we had we could get every local channel in the next provence, but not one of our local stations. It's just politics.
You know you can shut the Digital off if you want to whatch LOCAL! And run off of antenna.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
prevostbus said:
I don;'t know what your programing is Pepi but were i live it's on TNN and Speedchannel, And as for the FOX network They SUCK! To many F'n commericals and commintator BS.
TNN dont broadcast NASCAR anymore! Just NBC-TNT and FOX-FX! Like this year....NBC did the Daytona 500 Then FOX-FX had the Contract till the Tropicana 400 on July, 14 when NBC - TNT took the reigns. Then in Feb at the Daytona 500 Fox will aire till July at the Tropicana 400.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Lord, please save me from Benny Parsons. I think he suffers from one too many blows to the head.

FOX is soo much better than NBC, but what the heck is boogity... boogity... boogity??? :)

-George

·
Registered
427 Posts
boogity... boogity... boogity - slang for "There's the green flag folks and the race is underway" :D :thumbsup: :wow: :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts