DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet will be on May 27,2007 in Garner, NC at 10 am
Directions: From North or South
I95 to I40 west ex 312(this is NC 42). Make a right off the exit. Turn left at the WilcoHess station. We will meet at the Ruby Tuesday parking lot.
From the West I40 east exit 312 make a left off the exit.
Anybody who needs clarifications or "custom" directions just pm me. Anychanges will be posted on this post. Signup is below.
1)sexymed
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Imadreadhead said:
kcarlos is gonna be here in myrtle beach during memorial weekend for Black Biker Week
Haha

No I will not be at BBW this year. Have not been the last two years. Just not fun anymore. Maybe I am too old to enjoy it now or could be the fact that my kids are now old enough to attend and it kind of makes it weird that we are hanging out in the same places.

Back to the topic depending on the location of the meet I will try to make it. Hammer down a date and location and I will again try to get there.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok. Gimme a couple of days. Not really comfortable with Elizabeth City but don't wanna goto far for Ice and Loco. I'll come up with something. Open to suggestions though. :fart:

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Just as long as it does not end up being in Rocky Mt, NC it should be all good. How about Benson or somewhere along I-95 that way you can attract some people from both the north and south. You know some ppl will come as long as they can get there via a major highway and I-95 runs the entire coast. Also when you decide on the date and location let me know so that I get a chance to post it on the 300M board to see if they my have some members willing to attend.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Since Braggin Rights and Vivid Reality bombed out, I might be able to make it.

What are you doing Dready?

*edit* Apparently, I am only 4 mapquest hours away from Raleigh. So with the obligatory speeding, I could be there in 3 and a half. A Sun meet would be perfect for me with the wife being off work. Saturday would require hoops and lotsa jumping on my part.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kcarlos2000 said:
Just as long as it does not end up being in Rocky Mt, NC it should be all good. How about Benson or somewhere along I-95 that way you can attract some people from both the north and south. You know some ppl will come as long as they can get there via a major highway and I-95 runs the entire coast. Also when you decide on the date and location let me know so that I get a chance to post it on the 300M board to see if they my have some members willing to attend.
How familiar are you with Benson?I might have to take a trip out there. Is everybody good with May 27?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kcarlos2000 said:
I have only driven thru Benson. Do not know much about the area. That weekend works for me if it is good with everyone else, but usually that weekend ppl are visiting relatives and what not.
Thats why I asked. Anybody else whant to chime in on the date?

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
I would like to come but that is the time of the month that my rent and some other bills are due and with my car not running now that will also drain some money out of me. I should have my car running by then. but I will have to see if I can work it out.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts