Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Virginia Dodge's Sig Page FKA: Nebraska Dodge

Just a small sample of my work :)

2001 Intrepid SE, somewhat stock, but slowly drifting away from it:

My little red beauty:

What most people see when I am going down the road

a mean looking ride - well somewhat... :)

The Rims and steels have to go, anyone got a good deal on ES or R/T rims for 16" meat?

More to come so check back often......

- Dave

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Sharp and clean, just the way every nice car should be :)

EDIT: As for the wheels, if you want to keep your 16" tires, get SXT wheels. Pre-2002 ES wheels were nothing special, only at certain angles did they look good, like in my old sig (couldn't find the original pic, too old):

SXT wheels are the same as 2002+ ES wheels but chrome, and IMHO look better on a red car than silver painted wheels. R/T wheels are nice but they're also 17" lol.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EVIC Install - Thanks John :)

Good old trusty Maplights...... After an EVIC Who would want to go back

Maplights Removed:

Johns good little scribe tool works wonders!!! Thanks John!

Headliner is cut:

EVIC Installed. Couple of glitches but none to write home about. Snaking the harness was fun!

Thanks John for a Perfect EVIC. No blemishes to speak of at all!!! and your instructions were great!!! That one wire though was hard to pull from the headliner :bgtup:

This is definately a good mod to do if you just have Maplights. Join the EVIC Club see what you been missin!!!

Dave

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Hey gotta say that intrepid is SWEET! Looks just like mine except I got different hubcaps mine is green.

·
Registered
195 Posts
That Intrepid looks great. Of course, I'm a little bit partial to those Red ones. lol

I think I'm gonna have to put EVIC at the top of my "Mod List".

·
Registered
750 Posts
your eivc looks different than mine??? your numbers look smaller and brighter i like it LOL did evic ever have different displays?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not sure talked to John and said I wanted an EVIC, not sure what model it is. has the INstant MPG, not PSI. Couldn't anyway at this time, have steel rims :(

Need my alloys!!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nothing new to report on the 'Trep, just looking around for the Auto Headlight and Sensor locally. A local yard had an 02 300M, but the sensor was trashed (They crushed the dash yanking stuff off, and the headlight assembly was missing the knob. Well back to the drawing board.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts