DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We really need to have one! I'm very interested in seeing what some ppl have done to their intrepids and just have a good time. Is anyone down for it??

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
The 300m crew are planning a big 300m meet down in KC in september. Might wanna come to that. :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright, i might come to that......

·
Registered
228 Posts
A Nebraska meet would be dang cool! We will definately come to the KC meet. Only about 3 hours away for me, but worth the drive.

James

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Humm....

Iowa vs Iowa State football game weekend...Not sure on that one..have to wait until it gets closer.

--Gorm

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the meet down in KC only 300M cars or is there gonna be Intrepids also?? I would like to have a Nebraska meet still. I really dont want to drive to KC. I know there is intrepids in Nebraska that are on this board.

·
Registered
228 Posts
You bet partner!! I am game!! Just got the Trep detailed today. Should be getting my new Rotors on soon, then will be ready for a meet! LOL...

What part of Omaha you live in?

James

Reactions: IntrepidBus IV

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
Well, at least ONE Trep will be there! But the HPAC club will also be there. Those guys drive everything - PT Cruisers, at least one SRT-8, early 60's cruisers, and usually at least one Superbird (the club Pres often drives his if we're having "company") ... ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I would at the very least do a drive by :)
I'm right near 108th and Q and in the next few weeks should be doing a 2.7 to 3.5HO swap in my Concorde.

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
wo23dodge said:
I would at the very least do a drive by :)
I'm right near 108th and Q and in the next few weeks should be doing a 2.7 to 3.5HO swap in my Concorde.
We meet in the lot behind Backyard Burgers on 95th - 3rd Saturday of the month. Again, the 300M meet is 16 Sept ...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Awesome! I was just by there today on a service call. lol.

·
Registered
228 Posts
nebraska_dodge said:
Those of us in Omaha should get together and show off our 'Treps :)

I agree! Just name the time and date and I am there!

James

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nebraska Informal Meet

Anyone in Nebraska/Iowa let's see what we can do for this weekend. Just something informal, if it don't rain we should clean up our treps and show off to one another. Anyone got any beef with this?? let's find a place like one of the city parks with plenty of parking :)

Dave

·
Registered
228 Posts
I didn't miss a meet did I? I was out of town the last few days for my job. Ugh!

We should plan a date, maybe this or next weekend possibly? I know there are a few Nebraska/Iowa members here.

James

·
Registered
202 Posts
nebraska_dodge said:
Anyone in Nebraska/Iowa let's see what we can do for this weekend. Just something informal, if it don't rain we should clean up our treps and show off to one another. Anyone got any beef with this?? let's find a place like one of the city parks with plenty of parking :)

Dave
A park?
Hey I might have seen Brokeback mountain but I don't swing that way :smilie_au

On a serious note I would like to see if anyone local has done any performance mods.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts