DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new here, so you haven't seen me around much and I don't have much of a reputation, but I figured I'd help out DI.net, since it's helped me out a bunch already.

To make a long story short, I have about 28 days of unlimited CarFax left, so I'm offering to look up VINs for anyone and shoot them out a PDF copy of the report - for free. Of course, if you'd like to kick in a few bucks, it would be much appreciated, but you don't have to.

Just PM me the VIN you want looked up, and your email address, and when I have a moment, I'll email you the report.

(Mods: I hope this is okay - I don't think I'm violating any TOS - I'm just trying to help out is all)

Nick

·
Registered
148 Posts
Better be careful, I've seen a few threads this summer on different forums about how Carfax is cracking down on this, yanking logins for people looking up VINs for other folks, especially if that VIN appeared in a car forum.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
velobard said:
Better be careful, I've seen a few threads this summer on different forums about how Carfax is cracking down on this, yanking logins for people looking up VINs for other folks, especially if that VIN appeared in a car forum.
Point well taken... let's just say that I'm not offering this service anymore. But I'll always welcome PM's if anyone needs assistance.

:wink:

Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts