DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need a small favor - AGAIN!!!

Can somebody photoshop a hot girl in/on/around my 300M. LOL

I am 2nd at carster and most of these Subaru owners have hot girls on their homepage. Now it could be that the girls own that car, but I doubt it. I just think they either photoshop it or just paste some random girls on their homepage to attract members to vote.

It would be kool, to have few girls around my car to attract people to vote for me. LOL. I would appreciate if someone can chop 3 or 4 of my pics. I have various pictures of my car @ http://www.kumiyer.com/300Mpics.htm

Thanks for your help.

PS: One of the 300M members did this chop
http://btjdesign.com/300m/girlie.jpg
Now if someone can chop this on my car ..................

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
1 that buddies chop looks terrible you can tell its fake as shes not reflecting on the car
2nd kum get real girls to take pictures by it only thing you have to do is look for them

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL.
I think I am gonna go to some local car show, pay some girls to stand next to my car. :ani_smile

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
belive it or not, this is a common thing to win awards. It attracts people to vote. No body cares about your car.

A stock honda civic with a nice girl standing next to it will win an award and our cars wont. LOL

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
If I'm gonna fork out cash for a woman, car trophies won't be on my mind.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
hhhmmm... well... how do you look in a Speedo ?

" That thing got a coffee maker in it or are you just glad to see me ??"

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Plain and simple you want pictures of women by your car get your lady to do it probally with be more fun since you can take her in the car ______________ you add the rest

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Yeah but then who really wants other people all over the net downloading pics of their girl. Just my .02

I am telling you come down to BR06 next weekend there should be some ladies more than happy to take pics next to your ride and if that fails then we will just ride up to hooters and get some of them to pose next to it. I believe they are having a car wash on Saturday afternoon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just get some of your hot co-workers to do it....works for me :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, my g/f - out of the question.

I already asked her - but yeah she wouldn't wear mini skirts and let me take her picture and put it on the net, LOL. And also if she did, I would probably hesitate to upload it.

Now co-workers could have worked at my last job (Student job). Now its a professional job and I will probably get fired, if I asked such a question. LOL

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
LMFAO

Charles.

well if that happens to be his girl i dont understand why a mini skirt would be out of the questio look at the top!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was second at carster and now I am first. I was behind by 10 votes, I upload this picture and I am first now. ;)

Good work Charles.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts