DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im starting up my detailing business in a week or so, but I was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions for a name of the business they wouldnt mind giving me :p I know I'm lame at making up names so I was hoping some people would have a few suggestions to get the ball rolling, basically all I'm waiting on is a business name so I can purchase the license and become official.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
85 Posts
Japy said:
Well im starting up my detailing business in a week or so, but I was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions for a name of the business they wouldnt mind giving me :p I know I'm lame at making up names so I was hoping some people would have a few suggestions to get the ball rolling, basically all I'm waiting on is a business name so I can purchase the license and become official.

Thanks in advance
The Devil in the Details.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Diamond Detail ( sorry I'm not good at thinking up names :fun_84: )

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rofl if i ever make it anywhere in the detailing business i wanna have a seperate mobile detailing branch, named "Dr. Detail" and the mobile station will be an old ambulance towing a trailer... cause ambulances have water softeners and what not already in them :p

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Japy's Kamikaze Kar Kleaning
"We Live and Die for the Klean"

LOL, sorry if you took that the wrong way, but i didnt intend for you to.

Have a Great Day

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
"Performance Detailing", that's what I went with when I started mine a few years ago... it was either going to be that or "Redline Detailing"...

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Don't forget to register your fictitious name, get your sales tax license, get your permits for disposition of hazardous materials, and of course your garage and liability insurance policies! ;)

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
IntrepidBus IV said:
Don't forget to register your fictitious name, get your sales tax license, get your permits for disposition of hazardous materials, and of course your garage and liability insurance policies! ;)
Party pooper! :bash2:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
"ConcourseShow Detailing"...
if you're real good...

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
i planned on doing all of that, but how much is the liability insurance going to be running me?

(forgot to quote Intrepid Bus)

Oh and a friend of mine ran his own tint and vinyl business awhile ago and called it redline customs.. so that would be alittle weird if i had redline detail :p

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Detail Oriented (no pun intended)
It's In The Detail
Retail Detail
On the Spot Detail
Detailing Services
Detail Depot

edit:
Finer Details
Micro Details
Soft Touch Detailing

·
Registered
107 Posts
"Perfect Finish Detailing"
"Fresh 'n Clean Details"
"First Class Details"
"Street Life Detailing"
"Showroom Style Details"
"Pure Finish"
"Japy Detailed"
"Auto Master Details"
"New Shine Detailing"
"Autovision Details"

Just a few that I could think of off the top of my head. Hope they help or give you some new ideas. Let us know what you come up with ultimately.

Good luck with this.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts