DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm looking for someone who is able to design web pages. I purchased WWW.TREPTECH.COM and have not been able to find any one I like to design the TREPTECH web site. Would anyone on the site be willing to exchange web design work for some of the first TREPTECH parts?:dozeoff:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Hmmmm...do you have a website? :tongue:

OK, besides you...we already know you are too busy! :wink:

·
Registered
530 Posts
im good with CGI.. If you need anything CGI related...
Richie

·
Registered
196 Posts
if we all get together and help do we all get parts for free??????
hmmmmmmmmmmm we could be the di.net test group after all we are the target group. lol

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, im Building this whole TREPTECH EMPIRE for the DI.NET FOLKS!! So yeah, you'll all get parts!:biggrin:

·
Registered
196 Posts
damn to bad im on the other side of that country lmao

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have to apologize to you guys....but you guys are talking in ALIEN to me right now!!! Do you guys recomend any basic HTML books I can pick up and learn some of this stuff on my own? Web design is so frustrating for me cause I dont know any or uderstand any of it!:crazy:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've heard lots about DREAMWEAVER. Is it Easy to you use? I picked up an HTML for dummies book last night and writing all that code is simple but theres lots to it! TREPTECH.COM may never be up if im going to build this!! LOL:mg: :wink:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Do you have Frontpage? You can drag and drop pics and text and it will automatically write the html code for you.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the hints guys. Here's what I have built so far. Its only temporary until I get the final parts done. Then I will move it to TREPTECH.COM. Let me know what you guys think. Your opinions count. I plan to have an on-line shopping cart and all that good stuff, but hey, only baby steps for now.

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/treptech/

:bigsmile:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
AAAaarrrggghhh!!! Pop-ups!!! ...and what Warlord said....:wink: If you are serious about a business, invest the money for a site without pop-ups.

Good Luck, let us know when you are done!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
THanks for the info guys. And yes, I hate POP UPS also. THats why this site is only temporary. I want to complete the site until I transfer it onto TREPTECH.COM

Now what the hell does FTP mean....:dozeoff:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts