DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im headed out to my local yard to see if i cant find some stuff. if you need something let me know before 2. tons of dodge/chrysler. idk whats on them but i can tell you now, no headlights on 1gs. so just let me know

Reactions: JLWX5

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
spaz_boy31 said:
hey im headed out to my local yard to see if i cant find some stuff. if you need something let me know before 2. tons of dodge/chrysler. idk whats on them but i can tell you now, no headlights on 1gs. so just let me know
If you wouldn't mind I'd love to get 1 or 2 of the radio ground bolts. I just checked the ones I bought from my ACE here and they aren't the right size. I'd be willing to pay at least your shipping cost, or another reasonable amount. I am pretty sure you just need to take the trim off and then unscrew the radio, use a philips screwdriver to remove the screw, etc. I also wouldn't mind some of the trim screws, radio screws, cd changer/cubby screws. Let me know what you can get for me.

Josiah

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st gen or 2nd. you have a second i believe right? so what screws exactly? i think ill just get all the screws from the radio and send em to ya lol. stock radio too right?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
spaz_boy31 said:
1st gen or 2nd. you have a second i believe right? so what screws exactly? i think ill just get all the screws from the radio and send em to ya lol. stock radio too right?
Don't know if i missed the deadline but I'm pretty sure all of the intrepid radio ground bolts are the same. I know the stock bolt fit the same as the aftermarket bolt, so I assume the 1st gen uses the same bolt, but if you can, I'd like it from a second gen, to be safe. The other screws are basically just the ones holding the cd player/radio in place, i think there are 4 of them, and then 2 for the cd changer or cubby i believe. Now that I think of it I wouldn't mind having extra speaker screws too if you wouldn't mind taking them from the front speakers. Thanks for doing this if I catch you before you leave.

Josiah

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm heading out again Friday hopefully. Let me know if you need something and I'll see if I can't get it.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
last chance, need anythign small or cheap let me know

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol ill take the right tools this time josiah. i almost had them out last time but i didnt have the right screw driver. ill get em

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Since you refuse to ask me for money for parts so small and easy to get, I'm going to keep asking for them and then send you a check and threaten to kill you if you don't cash it :)

Josiah

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
spaz_boy31 said:
lol ill take the right tools this time josiah. i almost had them out last time but i didnt have the right screw driver. ill get em
I'll take as many as you can get. There are 3 for each stock speaker in the doors, and then 4 in the rear, but I don't expect you to tear the car apart for the other screws. You could even get the front door speaker screws out of a few different cars if you are able to. I think they might have to be 2nd gens though, probably different screws on the 1st gens.

Josiah

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JLWX5 said:
Since you refuse to ask me for money for parts so small and easy to get, I'm going to keep asking for them and then send you a check and threaten to kill you if you don't cash it :)

Josiah
Wait, if you kill me, who is gonna get you bolts and screws? Lol :grinyes: :sly:

I'm gonna just stock up on every nut,bolt, and screw ever put into the intrepid and save them all for you lol

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
spaz_boy31 said:
Wait, if you kill me, who is gonna get you bolts and screws? Lol :grinyes: :sly:

I'm gonna just stock up on every nut,bolt, and screw ever put into the intrepid and save them all for you lol
You make a good point about that whole killing thing, but if you read the again, I said I would threaten to kill you, which doesn't imply that I would actually kill you. Like those crazy south african mafia guys said on Lethal Weapon 2... "an cop in fear is better than a dead cop". Except you are probably not a cop and as far as I know I'm not south african... Anyways, yeah thats a great Idea, bring a shoebox next time and put every screw and bolt from every intrepid/300m/lhs ever made into it. Then I guess I'll win because you will no doubt have to ship that through USPS or UPS and I'll have to pay you, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :wink:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JLWX5 said:
You make a good point about that whole killing thing, but if you read the again, I said I would threaten to kill you, which doesn't imply that I would actually kill you. Like those crazy south african mafia guys said on Lethal Weapon 2... "an cop in fear is better than a dead cop". Except you are probably not a cop and as far as I know I'm not south african... Anyways, yeah thats a great Idea, bring a shoebox next time and put every screw and bolt from every intrepid/300m/lhs ever made into it. Then I guess I'll win because you will no doubt have to ship that through USPS or UPS and I'll have to pay you, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :wink:

Alright maybe i'm the retard who can't read. Lol Touche. Don't think it'll fit in a shoebox though, might not be strong enough.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
spaz_boy31 said:
Alright maybe i'm the retard who can't read. Lol Touche. Don't think it'll fit in a shoebox though, might not be strong enough.
Smartass... anyways, how did you make out on my screw-run? Thats sounds dirty somehow... :biggthump

Josiah

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass. I didn't get to go, it was raining pretty hard so I'm going to see about tomorrow if it isn't raining, which it is right now. But did you get the other screws I sent you yet?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
spaz_boy31 said:
Lol I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass. I didn't get to go, it was raining pretty hard so I'm going to see about tomorrow if it isn't raining, which it is right now. But did you get the other screws I sent you yet?
Nope... nothin but bad credit card offers.

Josiah

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmm should be there soon. if not then i will get it back i guess. ill keep on lookout

Reactions: gordo2448
1 - 20 of 21 Posts