DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DJed last night to a packed three level bar/club in NYC. Totally kicked ass. Best thing about it was I brought my laptop in and recorded my ENTIRE show.

In nine years of DJing, ive always been asked if I sell any mixed CDs, which I never bothered with.

Well for the first time, I am going to consider selling a mixed-cd "box set". I am willing to sell my entire show from last night, mixed LIVE. The music would consist of the following:

- Over *SEVEN* hours of music on 7 CDs, each CD is over 60 minutes long and has over 17 songs each (OVER 120 songs total!)
- All types of artists represented (Jay-Z, Ja Rule, Beanie Man, J'Lo, Nelly, Jagged Edge, Bon Jovi, 3 Doors Down, Dave Matthews, Guns & Roses, Blink 182, Smashmouth, Garth Brooks, DaBuzz, Tamia)
- All types of music represented (Reggae, HipHop, Old School, R&B, House, Top40s, Modern Rock, Glam Rock, 80s, even some disco and oldies) (There is music here for EVERY person's taste)
- Music mixed LIVE by DjPiLL on location (Over nine years DJing experience
- No annoying music breaks, the music is seamless and will keep a party going, or keep your 'Trep bumpin all night long
- All songs are split into separate tracks (no 60 minute tracks - allows you to skip and scan for songs much easier)
- *AWESOME* sound quality - all songs originaly played and mixed from CD (no distorted records)

Im still considering whether or not to bother with this. If I get enough requests, ill post a complete track list on my website and go ahead with it.

This is the most complete and varied music collection you will find ANYWHERE, your one stop source for practically every song that you can jam to.

Even if for instance you only like R&B and HipHop, this set is worth it because you will get all the best R&B and HipHop out there. Same goes if you are a Rock fan, there is enough rock on here spanned over 15 years worth of music from 80s Glam such as Def Leppard and Van Halen, all the way to Dave Matthews and other Modern Rock artists.

The price is still undetermined, but ill guarantee that the price for the entire seven CD collection will be UNDER $10 USD a CD!!! You will not find a better deal anywhere else.

If you are interested, either reply here or send an email to me at [email protected]

Ill post a *complete* track list if you are interested so you will see the quality of the set.

Thanks!

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: DjPiLL ]

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must say. I just pressed two of the seven CDs... these sound f'in good. Im definitely going to put up a track listing.

Now i just need a bangin audio system in my 'Trep now. :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
w00h00!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I was interested......until I saw the date......that would have been cool to have, because my dad would have used it at his bowling parties..........

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sounds Good!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Probably involved copyright issues and legal things like permission, royalties...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts