DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All -- cracked up my Concorde this morning during the Ohio blizzard. I need this fixed right, and fast. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
115 Posts
How far are you willing to drive? I'd HIGHLY recomend Schoder's in Howell. Between my '96 Intrepid hitting 5 deer, my bro's '99 incedent with vandals and my mom's 300m with a rear end collision my family has been very pleased with the results. And for major repairs the guy will usually cut you a break on labor.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to get this thing fixed by Friday, and a local dealer (Golling in Waterford) said that they could do it. I'll remember Schoder's though. Thanks.

·
Registered
423 Posts
cadet_hennigan said:
How far are you willing to drive? I'd HIGHLY recomend Schoder's in Howell. Between my '96 Intrepid hitting 5 deer, my bro's '99 incedent with vandals and my mom's 300m with a rear end collision my family has been very pleased with the results. And for major repairs the guy will usually cut you a break on labor.
Don't tell your bro that you like that place he is pissed at it right now.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
hey blackonblackcobra, i need to know where this golliing place is, soon, and are the prices good on them, i too had a small accident, i just hit a curb and now one wheel is all messed up

·
Registered
423 Posts
I dont know the name off the top of my head but I will get it today, they got a PERFECT match on the paint for my S-10 when I crashed it.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
RiCeDoUt said:
Golling ****ed up on Lancefans moms car. At least thats what he said I havent looked at it.
where is this place bob? it's schroders that im pissed off about. yeah they did a good job on my car but my mothers 300m looks shitty. on the rear right qtr pannel it looks like they used touch up paint on the wheel well! it's sloppy! :mad:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Whoa, I cracked up my intrepid in the Ohio storm as well. Slid right into a guard rail at 10 MPH.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts