DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I own a 97 concorde, I am original owner with the car having around 40k miles on it.

The car is my daily driver, and it runs Great, but I am looking for a fron bra, since I go out to highway everyday and these are not available anymore on local accesory stores nor at the dealers, if any body knows, please let me know.

Regards

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
welcome to the site!

cup size would be greatly appreciated and will help out a lot in the process of finding the proper bra for you

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
You might try JC Whitney thats where I got mine for my concorde.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I am bringing back an old tired thread, but I come across it and had a few things to say. We just bought a 99 Avenger ES with the hood protector on it, it looks very nice but it has destroyed the paint underneath it.

I would not buy a bra or hood protector for a car that doesn't have one on it already. I would rather see the touch up marks. That is what I have been doing with my Concorde. I had a new hood put on it when I bought it almost three years ago and it has tons of rock chips, it also is a daily driver and I drive past a couple gravel pits where there are trucks pulling out spewing gravel from them all the time. Needless to say I have many touch up marks on my hood but I would say it looks better than scratch/scuff marks caused from dirt under a hood protector.

Although it would be fine if it is left on all the time and it never wore out or got torn up.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
You are suppose to remove bra from time to time and clean the paint underneath, usually every 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yeah, that might work. It tore up the finish on the Avenger, some of the marks I was able to buff out but a lot of them wouldn't. I really like the look it adds but it can tear up the finish. My point is to be careful if you get one. I kinda wish I had one but then I don't, so I kinda ride the fence on this issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts