DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello, My Name is Angelique K. Martin. I am 54 and currently completing my last semester as an Undergraduate at WTAMU in Canyon, Tx. I am taking the last five classes needed for my B.A.A.S Degree in Business Law and Ethics and have already started my application for Graduate School to earn my J.D jurisprudence Degree and become a Tax Attorney/ Commercial Law Attorney/International Trade. My Law School of choice is TAMU or Texas A and M University. One 1 week ago my gear shifter cable snapped, and I can not move the car because it was in gear when snapped I am willing to accept a repair instead of cash donations not including the 200.00 I owe on my tuition. The Parts needed to fix my car are dealer-only parts because my car is in 2001. Unless they come from a salvage yard. Earlier in this post, I am 5 classes away from graduation and have worked very hard to get this far. I attended Amarillo College where I earned 1 AAS in Business Management and 1 AS in General Studies, and 4 Business Management Certifications Basic, Intermediate, advanced level 1, and level 2 In Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, all these were earned in 2 yrs. I live in Amarillo Tx, but my university is in Canyon, Tx. My Professor has allowed me to attend online, but my classes are all Law, and they require Math Lab for Law and Economics and CIDM Business Solutions Tutoring. I am falling behind because I can not get to School Wtamu has an Amarillo Campus, but there are no Math Lab or CIDM Tutors. I also still owe $ 203.24 more on my tuition. I work a seasonal job at Jackson Hewitt Tax Services at 825 s. Georgia St. in Amarillo, Texas. I have worked there since November of 2017, but as I explained, it is seasonal from December 2nd to April 17th. My workstation is Located inside of Walmart on 45th Coulter and I have independently served as the Tax Pro for 6yrs. Everything I do depends on my vehicle; I am also a disabled student; I have Osteosarcoma, a type of bone cancer that restricts my movement in my lower legs and knees, and an Intellectual disability. I am also a client at Texas Pandhandle Centers. I was diagnosed in February of 2022 and an Intellectual disability. I am also a client at Texas Pandhandle Centers.I am registered with the student disability office located on the Wtamu Canyon Campus. My Vehicle is a 2001 Dodge Intrepid 2.7 SE, and my title is free and clear. I have also included my student Id, current class schedule, pictures of the broken column shifter arm, my student account, which highlights the $203.00 outstanding balance of unpaid tuition, and the cover photo of this fundraiser of me and my vehicle. I have done this to show my sincerity. I am sorry that this post is so long, but I wanted to give as much information as possible to help this process succeed. Thank You in advance for your thoughts and words of encouragement. Even if you cannot help, words of encouragement for a struggling student who does not want to see her dreams go down the drain. I am willing to accept parts and labor instead of cash donations. I will assist someone if they feel better paying the unpaid tuition West Texas A & M University Business Office to ensure that the money was used correctly. Thank You once again from the bottom of my heart. I have added much proof of my situation. I am supposed to graduate on December 11, 2022

Angelique K Martin

Premium Member
It looks like you're working hard to get ahead Angelique. You must be exited to be graduating in two months.

Get that shifter cable part number posted in your other thread. We can help search for it on ebay and among a couple of Chrysler dealers that have a presence on the internet. You may have scrubbed hard for it already, but we just might find one. You only need one!! 馃憤

Reactions: JordanS

Registered
It looks like you're working hard to get ahead Angelique. You must be exited to be graduating in two months.

Get that shifter cable part number posted in your other thread. We can help search for it on ebay and among a couple of Chrysler dealers that have a presence on the internet. You may have scrubbed hard for it already, but we just might find one. You only need one!! 馃憤
Agreed. As a college freshman myself, I totally understand the situation youre in all too well. I would be happy to help find a shift linkage for you if you can find a part number.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

You are wonderful, always having a kind words for me thank :)you

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agreed. As a college freshman myself, I totally understand the situation you're in all too well. I would be happy to help find a shift linkage for you if you can find a part number.
It is almost 6 am in Amarillo Tx . Texas Dodge opens at 10 am I will find it for you.
Agreed. As a college freshman myself, I totally understand the situation youre in all too well. I would be happy to help find a shift linkage for you if you can find a part number.
Search Bar 7

Search by Part Number(s), Keywords, or VIN
2001 Dodge Intrepid

Home 2001 Dodge Intrepid Steering Column 4593216BB
Gear Selector Cable - Mopar (4593216BB)
Genuine OEM Mopar Parts & Accessories - 4593216bb
Mopar logo

NO IMAGE AVAILABLE
  • MSRP:$79.85
  • Discount:$27.02 (33.80% off)
  • Sale Price:$52.83

:
Mopar Parts

• SKU:4593216BB
  • Other Names:Gear Selector Cable, Column, 04593216bb, Cable
  • Description:
    GEAR SELECTOR
  • Condition: New
  • Replaces:4593216AK, 4593216AL, 4593216BA
  • Sold In Quantity:1
Warning
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Shop for related parts in Steering Column

VEHICLE FITMENT
YearMakeModelBody & TrimEngine & Transmission
2002Chrysler300MBase, Special3.5L V6 - Gas
2002ChryslerConcordeLX, LXi, Limited2.7L V6 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas
2002DodgeIntrepidES, R/T, SE2.7L V6 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas
2001Chrysler300MBase3.5L V6 - Gas
2001ChryslerConcordeLX, LXi2.7L V6 - Gas, 3.2L V6 - Gas
2001DodgeIntrepidES, R/T, SE2.7L V6 - Gas, 3.2L V6 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are wonderful, always having a kind words for me thank :)you

Font Automotive lighting Electric blue Automotive exterior Technology

OEMParts Quick
900 E State St

Athens, OH 45701

(888) 743-9375

Search Bar 7

Search by Part Number(s), Keywords, or VIN
2001 Dodge Intrepid
Home 2001 Dodge Intrepid Steering Column 4593216BB
Gear Selector Cable - Mopar (4593216BB)
Genuine OEM Mopar Parts & Accessories - 4593216bb
Mopar logo

NO IMAGE AVAILABLE
  • MSRP:$79.85
  • Discount:$27.02 (33.80% off)
  • Sale Price:$52.83
Mopar Parts

This part fits your 2001 Dodge IntrepidChange vehicle
ADD TO CART

Manufacturer WarrantyMinimum of 12 Months

Guaranteed FitmentAlways the correct parts

Shop with ConfidenceYour information is safe

In-House ExpertsWe know our products

• Genuine:
    Mopar Parts
  • SKU:4593216BB
  • Other Names:Gear Selector Cable, Column, 04593216bb, Cable
  • Description:
    GEAR SELECTOR
  • Condition:New
  • Replaces:4593216AK, 4593216AL, 4593216BA
  • Sold In Quantity:1
Warning
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Shop for related parts in Steering Column

VEHICLE FITMENT
YearMakeModelBody & TrimEngine & Transmission
2002Chrysler300MBase, Special3.5L V6 - Gas
2002ChryslerConcordeLX, LXi, Limited2.7L V6 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas
2002DodgeIntrepidES, R/T, SE2.7L V6 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas
2001Chrysler300MBase3.5L V6 - Gas
2001ChryslerConcordeLX, LXi2.7L V6 - Gas, 3.2L V6 - Gas
2001DodgeIntrepidES, R/T, SE2.7L V6 - Gas, 3.2L V6 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas

Premium Member
Is that the same dealer I linked? Part price is different. 馃し馃徏鈥嶁檪锔

At this point, what other options do you have?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts