DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, pat and the rest of the carlisle crew was wondering if anyone had some ideas for t-shirs that you could photoshop. some pictures that we could get printed out onto a shirt, something simple preferrably. i think most of us agreed on a small logo on the front and a design of whatever you guys can think of on the back of the shirt.... so lets see it guys!

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
Several of my car club shirts have pics of 3-4 old Mopars on the back - maybe you can do the same for Treps? Pic of a 1G Trep, a 2G Trep, and maybe smaller pics of a 2G Concorde and an Eagle (the 300M guys have their own board & merchandise) - all at slightly different angles?

But I suck at photoshop - sorry ...

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
its ok, some thought that have been thrown out are a front of a first gen/back of a second gen, we are willing to look at anything, but we do need something to look at!

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
This is the best I could do with my limited tools and pics. Obviously, one of the Treps needs to be a 1G but I didn't have a pic of one at the right angle. The cars should also be a little closer together but the backgrounds overlapped too much to make that look right so I just left it. Someone with Photoshop should be able to isolate the car images and move them closer without overlap.

A little more spice ...

You might also want to replace the "Intrepid" graphic for a DI.Net logo/graphic. Or maybe just delete it ...?

·
Registered
338 Posts
ill hit u up with something sharp in return for 2 free tees if my design gets printed :) hows that sound?

id jus need a bit more information on the type of design your lookin for and any specific color and size specs.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
im looking for something a bit more simple. I think i got it handled... Its going to be a blue/teal shirt with a DI.net logo on the front and a car on the rear with a bit of text

1 - 9 of 9 Posts