DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've decided to do my interior in black suede, and vinyl.... The Vinyl I've decided to do I want to make match the color of my LHS seats, I'm pretty sure they are dark slate, that or they could be agate but I am not sure.... I was wondering if someone could infact, tell me what color they are, and tell me where to get vinyl to match them, or vinyl paint/dye.... The local Hancocks Fabrics sells white vinyl, and a grey vinyl that's kinda light, so if needed I can get one of those and paint/dye it....

Any help is greatly appreciated. :D

Pictures of seats:

~Bryant

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Im going to say Agate...primarily b/c I dont think dark slate was offered in 1st gen, but I could be wrong as my knowledge of 1st gens is kind of limited. To my knowledge, dark slate didnt pop up until 2002 in the 2nd gens

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im going to say Agate...primarily b/c I dont think dark slate was offered in 1st gen, but I could be wrong as my knowledge of 1st gens is kind of limited. To my knowledge, dark slate didnt pop up until 2002 in the 2nd gens
Thanks. I've got a color swatch coming in anytime now with either agate or dark slate vinyl on it... I forget which. Hopefully someone else with more knowledge of 1st gens will chime in. I would really like to know this so I can get started on my interior. I've finally decided what I'm going with for headliner, pillars, and upper dash/upper door panels.... Now I just need to decide on the lower dash/lower door panels/center console/kick panels/ other parts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you do end up needing some carpet/vinyl dye Malco has about 40 shades of gray and I'm sure you would be able to find one to match. Malco isn't in stores and you'd have to go on their website to find a dealer. This stuff works really well though and its super permanent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts