DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
For Dodge Intrepid ES 1995, about 3 years ago I bought headlights for over $170, and they are bad again, mostly broken-either screws or inside. I tried to see the brand name, I was able to read 'depo' or something from the front. So they must be really bad quality. Now i have searched the ebay, and saw some with different price level. The cheapest was this from Dr. autoparts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7945964729&category=33710#ShippingPayment

What do you guys think about these for $39.95 (of course they charge $25.95, which is 65% of the price; I never understand why some charges so high shipping while others, although their price is higher, only charges about $10 to 15). It does not say about the quality or anything.
Should I buy it from this seller, or based on the high charges of shipping, should I go somewhere else? Has anyone bought lheadlight lately, if so, can you tell me where to go? Thanks for your time

·
9,861 Posts
DIntrepidES95 said:
and they are bad again, mostly broken-either screws or inside.
...Huh?

What is the problem with the screws? Whats wrong with the inside?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is a part broken(wall) and moving inside, and

Inside the lens, the part of the reflective area (wall) is broken, moving inside. The screws the one that holds the headlight unit are not holding the unit because the part of the headlight unit with holes that those screws go in are broken.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I went with Jeff after going the aftermarket route, trust me go with Jeff and the OEM they last longer, they are worth the money.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
just to throw this out there, PM intrepid1994 or intrepid94, as i think he had a contact and was selling them for a very good price.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
94_Concorde said:
How much did Jeff want for the Concorde headlights? I would like to get 96-97 style headlights for my Concorde sometime.
I believe the total price was like $145 or something like that one side costs more then the other, but they are worth it I bought aftermarkets and the reflectors inside came loose in less then 2 weeks and the brackets for the screws broke in 4 days on 1 and 1 month on the other!!! I've had these from Jeff for more then 4 months and no problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts