DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a truck stopped short in front of my and i rear ended him i know the radiator and condenser are smashed as well as the cooling fans. thee was no damage to his truck my car took all the beating. Are there any other parts up there that i might want to replace that i didnt list. ill post pictures later any help would be grealy appreciated as i dont want to fix some things and still not have it work. I have a 94 intrepid es.thanks

p.s. no one was hurt just the trep

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Front Fascia, Front energy absorber, Front Bumper Impact Bar, Grille, Upper Tie Bar and/or Radiator Core Support.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Lmao sounds like me. Thankfully only my radiator and hood took the dmg.

Fans are going to be 50 bucks at a local yard. 250 brand new 100 for a new motor
Radiator should be around 50 -90 for a good used one. 120 - 150 for a new one.
hood - if you can find a good used one in your color 75 - 115 bucks 200 bucks for a new one
Front bumber is around 180 for the fog light bumper.

J

·
0 Posts
Can a 1997 Chrysler LHS Bumper support beam fit that? I got one for sale. I know dealers/stealers want like $300 for it. Thieves.
Also i got the upper tie bar. (the piece that holds the hood latch.)
I dunno if it 's the same, check it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
me and my dad whos a mechanic took it apart today i need a new radiator, condenser, bumper reenforcment and the these brackets. The bumper is ok it popped right out and the hood was never touched. I cna get all the parts execpt the bracket things from a yard around here. Does anyone know whre i can get the brackets that hold the bumper on or do i have to go ro a deal for these? my camera is having a problem ill post pics if i cna get it working

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
All that and no grille?

You can get all of that at a yard or a dealer or an aftermarket body parts place like Keystone or LKQ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts