DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you remember my car was just totaled in a hit and run accident and ruined one of my Cadence Beasts. The new Beasts look different than the old ones and since I have this orion hcca amp sitting around that puts out about 2200 watts I was going to just upgrade to two 12's that could handle the power. Im looking to spend like 500-600 on the two maybe a little more. Anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
126 Posts
thats quite a bit of options, RE which stand for Resonant Engineering, has a sub "XXX" and its banging, its comparable to the 12 w7 but u can get 10's and the 10's will take 1600 watts rms, a piece, and u can find them for 350 bucks. i never heard about them, but a lot of higher end people have heard of them, and use them. and they are very very good quality. www.reaudio.com is their website, check it out, ask questions. Kicker L7's are good, my 10" handles 600 watts rms 12's i think take about 750 rms, but that amp put a lot of wats out, is it 2200 watts rms. i would say look at JL, Kicker, Resonant Engineering, JBL, Orion, the h2 subs are very termpermental with their boxes is what i've heard, well thats what i can think of.

·
Banned
292 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
funky pups, research no further...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts