DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyways it just started doing this

for a few days now i been noticing the emergecy break light on in my cluster

like everytime i press the break that damn light will come on and when the car is in complete stop the light willl turn off and when and when i drive on the drive on the freeway the damn light will stay lit

the breaks feel just fine rite now i mean i dont feel no grinding or anything its just that damn lite tthat comes on when i press the break

o yea i gota 99 LHS

someone let me know what they think it might be thanks

·
Registered
962 Posts
Do you have ABS? It may be a bad sensor.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
if the brake light is on that could also be a low fluid level, check your master cylinder, you may need to replace the linings

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
check your brake fluid level. Make sure it's at the MAX line. The reason the light comes on intermittenly it because the fluid moving around in the master cylinder reservoir. Just make sure the fluid is at the right level.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Yes. It could be the fluid level or maybe something with the parking brake.

If your brakes break they won't be the only thing that's broken. (that should clear up when to use what homonym)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i filled the fluid that is all it was :biggrin:

i was makeing a big thing out of a tiny ting haha

thanks evewyrone for youe help thanks

peace

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well if its not one thing its anoterh damn thing

now its my ac

like i was driving today like back to louisiana from houston

it was working fine half way up to LA and then i see this white damn smoke coming out of the vents and it still blows cold air

is that a signal for something being low:confused: or anything

thanks guys

·
Registered
500 Posts
xxjustimajinxx said:
then i see this white damn smoke coming out of the vents and it still blows cold air

DUDE YOUR CAR IS GOING TO BLOW :) just kidding , relax, take a deep breath, smoke some %^$#, Now I think that means that it's blowing realy cold air :), mine does that from time to time when it's realy humid outside and I have the AC blasting at 60.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts