DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i installed hids in my 02 Intrepid and the guy i bought it from recommended the things that cause it to not flicker, ok i bought them.. upons having those hooked up with it it blew my fuses to the lo beam, did not know that so i tried hooking them up to my highs... turns out it broke thosetoo. So i took it back and had them install it so none of my headlights were working except for 1 that i tried using without the flickering device and they fixed it to get my los to work with hids those are all good. now only 1 hi beam works. what can i do to get the other to work as i soon hope to install hid highs

·
Registered
213 Posts
Don't need the anti flicker for HIDs for our 2nd gen cars. Did you try swapping bulbs to make sure it is not the bulbs? I would also take it back to the shop and point out to them that they were fine until they worked on it for you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its solved it stopped working when they told me to use the anit flicker thingy it blew my fueses but at the time i didnt realize each hi/lo left right had an individual fuse

1 - 3 of 3 Posts