DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 intrepid that really has nothing but the stereo in place. I was wondering if anybody had any good ideas of where to start customizing the car.I was looking into getting a cold air intake,dash kit.But really dont know what else to do to it. If anybody has any good ideas please respond back to this post. I dont mind spending money on my intrepid but im looking for ideas that would make my intrepid stand out.Thanks everybody and I love this site.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
First off, welcome to the site! Second, when customizing you ride it is what you want more. Would you prefer a slumpin' system over a intake? Or a t.v. over tint? Or rims over paint? It is all about where you want to start. I usually start with the electronics in my rides. Then onto the rims and paint. But I'm not really the "performance" type in these type of cars because they are classy, not Ricers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn....your intrepid is sweet. Im looking for things like clear corners, body kit, and anything to make the interior look better then factory. I already got the stereo the way I want it.That is the first thing I did. Im just looking for some good ideas to make it diffrent

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
longislandtrep14 said:
Damn....your intrepid is sweet. Im looking for things like clear corners, body kit, and anything to make the interior look better then factory. I already got the stereo the way I want it.That is the first thing I did. Im just looking for some good ideas to make it diffrent

You can get a bodykit from Andy's Bodykits online. Do a search for "clear corners" and read up on how to do it. You could also create a thread asking for others to post interior pics for ideas. Oh, and my ride is a Concorde, not an Intrepid, but the same overall, lol!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
welcome to the site, with enough imagnation you can create much to-do about your car. start searching the threads, you may find ideas that will spark your mind.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn your right...that is a Concorde. My bad!!! Anyways the paint job on it is tight. Ive seen some threads on doing the clear corners, I think Im gonna attempt to do that. Also if anybody knows where to get a good wood dash kit please tell me.There is a million of them out there and I want to get a good one.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
longislandtrep14 said:
Damn your right...that is a Concorde. My bad!!! Anyways the paint job on it is tight. Ive seen some threads on doing the clear corners, I think Im gonna attempt to do that. Also if anybody knows where to get a good wood dash kit please tell me.There is a million of them out there and I want to get a good one.

Thanks for the paint compliment! If you take your time and are crafty, the clear corners should be a piece of cake. When it comes to the wood dash kit, my help is no help, lol! I know where they sell em' online, but have never even looked into it cause it's not my style...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts