DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends from work just bought a 1999 Mazda Millenia and he has some 17" rims off his last car that he's going to put on and i kinda wanted to buy his rims... I was just wondering if someone would be able to put the rims on my car so i could see what they look like. Only problem is I've only got 2000 miles on the new rims/tires i have now, so i'm going to have to sell them first before i would have money for these. I know its not a very good pic of the Mazda, but its all i could find online, and yes, i know my car is really dirty... also, let me know which you'd prefer

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just one more quick question... if i did buy those rims would i be able to replace the Mazda center caps with some off an avenger that have the ram head? or are they not going to be interchangeable?

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I like the Mazda rims...chances are the center caps aren't interchangable, but find a couple Ram's Heads decals to stick on them and it should fine.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Here is a quick job of putting those wheels on your car. They look a little pixelated due to the small pic of them, but you ge tthe gist. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Pimped, thanx... only problem is somehow i got an 18" rim on the front and a 16 on the back:tongue: its alright though, it gives me an idea.

I'm not sure what it is, but i dont like the rims all that much in the pic (even on the Mazda) as i do in person. When i saw this car at the lot the rims were the first thing i noticed. Then by matter of pure coincidence i work with the guy who bought it...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
It was a quick job. I noticed that too after I posted it. I was like "ahh hell, it has 2 different sized rims" :p

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
hey garret, what size are your rims? how much u sell for? anyone with photshop again, can ya stick them on a 1st gen so i can see how they look?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rims are 16", same as the Mazda ones i want to put on there. I'm not exactly sure how much I'm going to sell them for, and i dont know if i want to use the tires on the Mazda rims (215/55/16) or switch them with the 225/60/16s i have now. I took quick look and the other tires look like they are pretty new too.

I talked to a few people i know from around here, and one expressed some interest in wanting to buy mine, but then again I'm not sure if he can come up with the cash. If/When i decided on a price I'll let you know, but I think i'd prefer to sell them to someone around here because then I wouldn't have to ship them.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
is ok, never hurts to ask , i want 17 or maybe 18 anyway :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts