DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok me and a few friends are starting a car club and am looking for a name seeing as I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND TO THINK ONE UP

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
itll have some forign cars in ti yes a few hondas yes sound and racing just some little club thing for me and my friends or anyone else around my area who wants to join

ive talked to a few of my friends and it will start out as
intrepid/accord/thunderbird/berreta/s-10
mabe 2 more intrepids but thats just my hopes

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: Chris18 ]

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Veeb0rg:
kompackt killas

*vary the spellin as u wish*
Its a multi car club it will have compacts in it trucks family cars u name it as long as it has had something done to it like rims or tint or a system or hydros :D
cant be import killas cause their are imports in it
I like the Illusions part
something like lowriding illusions or something like that

·
Registered
562 Posts
Pimped Posse :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
My husband is in Legions C.C., Ohio Chapter. He has a body dropped Ford Bronco II. It sits less than an inch off the ground...

Anyway, a few years back I was going to start an all female club and call it Deviant Behavior...

Casey

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cant be that our cars arnt that pimped(if they woudl be we woudl be in a club already lol www.kaotickustoms.com
i was going to join that but aperintly putting a system in ur car and getting your windows tinted isnt enough lol thats basicly all they did
some have hydros and air ride setups

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Chris18:

Its a multi car club it will have compacts in it trucks family cars u name it as long as it has had something done to it like rims or tint or a system or hydros :D
cant be import killas cause their are imports in it
I like the Illusions part
something like lowriding illusions or something like that
Ahhhhhhhh, but using your above logic (which is very good), you can't really call it lowriding illusions because not all the cars/trucks would be lowriders. :D Right? :D

[ January 16, 2002: Message edited by: Warlord187 ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
sorry this doesnt have anything to do with your group's name, but how much was the air bag setup on your friends car/truck?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts