DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping someone here with Photoshop could put a pair of 2nd gen headlights in a 1st gen front end. I want to try this for real in the spring and would like to know if it would look good. There should be enough front end pics floating around to do this. If i can make it work, i'll finally be able to see where i'm going at night.

·
Registered
562 Posts
That's a good plan. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
ill give it a shot when i get a little bit of spare time....should be tonight sometime. :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
MAN!!!
The stupid thing here is that I see a bunch of people messing with this photoshop and I have that 6.0 version and can not figure that out. SHSHSHIIIITTTT!

I really do not want to fork out $45 for a dummies book. :confused:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
well i see mathwiz got to it before me. thats ok im sure he did a better job that i could have.

BTW, thats a kewl signature pic Intrepidatious :)

·
Banned
439 Posts
Originally posted by JT:
I want to try this for real in the spring and would like to know if it would look good.
how exactly do you plan on doing this?? you would probably need custom new quarter panels, hood, and mounting areas.....too much trouble for the results, dont you think???

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, i have a fiberglass hood on mine, so trimming that would be the easiest part. The fenders are also fiberglass, so they wouldn't be too bad. The hardest part would be the mounting hardware itself. I have a couple buddies who are mechanics, so should be able to figure something out. Wonder how the wiring would work seeing that the 2nd gens have seperate bulbs for high and low. Just a thought right now, will look into it more when the weather is better.
Thanks again to Charles for helping out.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Hey, if your'e gonna go through all the customization and fabrication....

...you might as well build yourself an Intrepid Custom Cruiz-o-matic station wagon family truckster-mobile. Tell me the Griswolds wouldn't be happy tooling off to Wally World in one of these babies! :)

Don't mind me.... ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts