DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have found what seems to be a pretty good source of quality bright/white LED lights. I want to swap out all my 194's first. i know the are 2 in the tail light corners and 1 for the liscence plate light. were else can i find them? thanks!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
the dome lights

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Hmm well the glove box and rear passenger lights are 194

Maybe trunk?

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Taillight corners
2 map lights
glove box light
I wanna say 2 rear O/H pull handle lights, but have never eyeballed the bulbs in them.

Not trunk light, not ashtray light.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
and if you have the stock trep cluster..all 6 of the illumination bulbs..and turn signal indicators in cluster

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
police cluster :/

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
signal indicators in cluster should be 194..idk what the police cluster is ... Electroluminescent like the 300M cluster?

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
signal indicators in cluster should be 194..idk what the police cluster is ... Electroluminescent like the 300M cluster?
correct

·
Registered
560 Posts
For the taillight ones, don't use white LEDs - they look like a disgusting orangey-pink behind a red lens. Get red ones.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Rear passenger lights are 194, I swapped mine out for red ones and it was easy as pie!!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I put it in :love:
Thats's what....HE ..said?
..sorry :)

By the way... what's this source you're talking about with prices... Few months ago I got a couple sets of them forless than $5 per pair. (ebay..as always) ....... I used some of the 1 watt (directional) ones for the rear passenger overhead lights... and some of the 5 smd led bulbs for the front overhead lights..
so for the 4 bulbs I paid under $10 for all 4

1 - 16 of 16 Posts