DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have a great idea, but I need all of your help with it.

I think it would be nice to have a section of the site with step-by-step tutorials on mods we can do to the 'trep. I think this would help a lot of us that don't know much about cars (yet) get started.

I would have 2 sections, one for the 1st gen and one for the second gen. These could be on anything, from simple, to expert. I really think they would be a good resource for intrepid owners.

I was thinking they could be along the lines of GR8WHT's tutorial on making the L-Intake.

If you would like to submit one, feel free to send it to: [email protected]

As always, you will get credit for your work, and will be helping us out!

Thanks.

P.S. Let me know your thoughts on this idea...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I really like this idea, hmm, the fourms are of some help, but if you do not know what you are doing then, you are lost, being a mechanic in traning I know how to do most of the stuff but it will be tones of help to have a step by step for people that need the guidence.

·
Registered
587 Posts
That is a fantastic idea! It would help everone out immensely, whether you are novice or advanced at working on cars, and it is nice to help each other out...not to mention, it's lots of fun to work on my car!
I am all for it!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
The factory warranty expires next month -- I`m chomping at the bit to start some modifications. I think there are others waiting for this event as well. GREAT IDEA!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I think this is a great idea, one of the things keeping me from doing the L_Intake is lack of installation instructions. Construction of it seems simple enough though. Let's just put it this way, I am adventerous, yet cautious to start tearing into my Intrepid without really specific instructions... But would be more than happy to if the resources were there. Excellent idea, I think this would build alot of confidence in owners like me who would like to do this, but just don't have the moxie to really open their cars up.

-DEEPRED

-----------
'99 ES Inferno Red
K&N Filter

·
Registered
560 Posts
need a break from my thoughts for a moment...i am gonna send in specific instructions on exhaust modifications for the 1st generation intrepid...not true duals, but either split-duals and single...with many part numbers as well, specific tools required, and approximate cost...

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i would gladly post some instructions on to do the simple air intake mods to 1st gen cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts