DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need all of those who plan on going to Carlisle to send me a PM with their information.

Name, yr and model of car, shirt size (if you plan to buy one),Cell phone number, zip code (for long haul award)

I appreciate it in advance.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
ditto, how much are the shirts again? i'll re-pm you if i want one

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im still looking for ideas here fellas:

Im looking for a t-shirt design, anyone willing to donate raffle items, and just about anything else we can get our hands on.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
should we start a list on what should be brought there for the show, and who is bringing it, also? or is that done already... we did that last year, like folding card table, chairs, the tent, coolers, refreshments, portable grills? that sort of stuff...

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
we had a signup going for last years but it was kinda coordinated with the 300mclub. so if someone could get in touch with them and find out what they want to do. since their ****ing forum changed i cant remember my password or email i signed up with so i cant post over there.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
pat...if quenik doesn't come...i'm a lock for the long haul award ;)

(should have had it last year too...but we didn't have it :) )

I'll send my PM to you when I get it all signed up

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
340duster said:
pat...if quenik doesn't come...i'm a lock for the long haul award ;)
Your probably just over a hour more drive than it was for me last year. I was on the road for 15 hours last summer. Although from FL I'm sure its more....but close. :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
456 Posts
Today I sent an email to Lisa at Carlisle Events to start this year's dialog on signup counts and parking area for both our clubs (Chrysler 300M and Dodgeintrepid.net).

I also need to send in a Club Tent Registration Form. Price is $150 per tent UNLESS we have 25 cars signed up. WE NEED AS MANY SIGNUPS AS POSSIBLE ASAP! The deadline on the tent form is June 9th.

Also, tables are like $18 each and chairs $2. I need to know how Dodgeintrepid.net wants to handle their items and the cost. I don't have a form so I guess I'll have to call on the table/chair setup. How about Pat or other DI.net organizer email me at webmaster at 300mclub dot org with what your plans are etc..

Carlisle is coming up fast!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
C'mon people, sign up A.S.A.P. :deal: We have to beat last year's attendance
:crowd:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts