DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I am going to most likely order it from Mopar Parts Giant. I looked at Mopar Parts Overstock and Mopar Parts Online, however they were way too expensive when it came to shipping.

·
Premium Member
17,029 Posts
I would definitely check a local dealer just to see what it nets out at with no shipping charge transferring within the Chrysler system to your local dealer. Of course when I bought mine that way, it helped that I got a 10% discount because I had purchased a new vehicle from them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I see, well I might just get them from Summit Racing since its pretty cheap compared to going on the mopar website. However, the lines from the master cylinder to the junction block are confusing. There are two of them and both of them look the exact same in the pictures. However, they say that one of them is for abs and the other is non-abs. 4779256AB and the 04779065AB.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,643 Posts
I see, well I might just get them from Summit Racing since its pretty cheap compared to going on the mopar website. However, the lines from the master cylinder to the junction block are confusing. There are two of them and both of them look the exact same in the pictures. However, they say that one of them is for abs and the other is non-abs. 4779256AB and the 04779065AB.
04779256AB 1 Master Cylinder to Valves, With
Clips, [BRW]

Note: Sale Codes
[BRW]=4-WHEEL DISC
[BTB]=ALL VEHICLES WITH ABS BRAKES

Only two flavors of brake codes for these lines. BTB=ABS equipped so BRW is what yours has.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I have a set of OEM rear brake lines (thanks to PEVA) that i have not used. These go from the front (under the headlight) to the rear wheels. I'm near Indianapolis. Where are you located?

Part numbers: 05083038AA and 05083039AA

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I picked up a White SXT a couple yeas ago from Niagara. Only had 23k miles but it is a little rusty. Sold it to a co-worker. His wife already added 50k to it and she doesn't even work.

Looks like it would be an eight hour drive (one way).

I'll stop by the FedEx office tomorrow and see what they think about sending these to you. They don't weigh very much. I'll let you know what they say...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
It has the same interior as mine too! Speaking of the bumper though. My front bumper seems like its coming off. It doesn't want to stay in its location anymore. I don't know if its the clips that hold it in or the bumper itself. Any ideas on how to fix it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I've always loved those rims it has. I searched for them on the web and I can't find them anymore. The only one's I find are the types that have the holes or dents in them. It really sucks, mainly because I was thinking about putting a full-size spare in the trunk and I wanted all of the wheels to match.

·
Premium Member
17,029 Posts
I have a set of OEM rear brake lines (thanks to PEVA) that i have not used. These go from the front (under the headlight) to the rear wheels. I'm near Indianapolis. Where are you located?

Part numbers: 05083038AA and 05083039AA
Your friend must have made up new brake lines from roll stock for the Concorde?

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Your friend must have made up new brake lines from roll stock for the Concorde?
Because of the amount on salt they use in his area (one hour north), he has been repairing brake lines for the last 30 years and likes to use nickel/copper (i think that's what it is) for its flexibility and long life. Besides, when I left your house and got to his I told him right off the bat that the OEM brake lines were mine! I was going to use them on my 13k mile Corde but sold it before getting 'round to it.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
It has the same interior as mine too! Speaking of the bumper though. My front bumper seems like its coming off. It doesn't want to stay in its location anymore. I don't know if its the clips that hold it in or the bumper itself. Any ideas on how to fix it?
The bumper is held on by four plastic pins on top, three inside each fender well (I use the plastic pins because I know I'm going to take the bumper off again sometime in the future) and about 10 across the bottom (seems like 10 when you're taking them back out).
There should be one screw on each side going up into the fender from just in front of the tire.
There should be a styrofoam stiffener that fits inside the bumper and slips over the bumper brace (the bar that runs horizontal between the two frame extensions).
Also, each fender should have a large (larger than all the others) plastic pin that sits in the bottom of the front of the fender. The bumper sort of snaps/slides between that pin and the bottom lip of the fender.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I've always loved those rims it has. I searched for them on the web and I can't find them anymore. The only one's I find are the types that have the holes or dents in them. It really sucks, mainly because I was thinking about putting a full-size spare in the trunk and I wanted all of the wheels to match.

Shipping sounds like it will cost more than the parts themselves. Cleveland looks like it's about half way for both of us. That would be about eight hours round-trip. Wish I had a better solution!

21 - 40 of 65 Posts