DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
skandalon said:
All you have to do is say something that 340 doesn't like and he'll blast you one!

I can vouch for that, though I didn't get a "moron" mixed in with mine. I think it was from when I said I liked Alderran's G35's looks more than the Duster. Fun stuff. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,268 Posts
1fst4dr said:
I can vouch for that, though I didn't get a "moron" mixed in with mine. I think it was from when I said I liked Alderran's G35's looks more than the Duster. Fun stuff. :D
Actually...I can't remember giving that to you. May have been someone else, but if someone doesn't like my car, I don't care, they don't have to look at it. If you were a platinum member and could prove it was me, then yes, but otherwise I don't remember giving it to you.

Edit: The moron is reserved for ONLY peppa girl.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
seeing how hes a platinum member 340 i dont think hes lieing. Maby when your friend was on your name ?

Edit when i visit you 340 imma bring you a :biggringi

Edit #2

So i go to user cp to check pm's and i see this

neg rep 05-13-2005 16:40 moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
340duster said:
Actually...I can't remember giving that to you. May have been someone else, but if someone doesn't like my car, I don't care, they don't have to look at it. If you were a platinum member and could prove it was me, then yes, but otherwise I don't remember giving it to you.

Edit: The moron is reserved for ONLY peppa girl.
Nah, it was you, same thread I mentioned above, and I'm pretty sure. ;)

I least I haven't elicited any name calling yet, except for when interpretpurple called me a racist scum bag, that was pretty funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,994 Posts
Okay....this is like the 20th thread on this particular subject. The moral to the story is.... IT'S THE F*ING INTERNET! Get over it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Goliath27

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
dakotaquadsport said:
Okay....this is like the 20th thread on this particular subject. The moral to the story is.... IT'S THE F*ING INTERNET! Get over it!
your supposed to say WHATEVER.... But i guess that will work :beat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
I think I may try to get the LOWEST rep. on purpose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
theres already 2 ppl doing that.

Goliath and god damnit (i forgot his name) the Captain from columbus.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
DAMN! There's gotta be another "first" out there. Perhaps the sharpest decline....the furthest fall in rating. I'll go around kissing ass to get as high as possible, they start posting stuff like adaptabl and petey and get cut down in no time....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
nah. Ive been getting bitched at by 9+ ppl about posting dumb ****. They dont give bad rep. They just flame you.
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top