DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 94 (i know the title says 93, though it was built in 93, it is a 94) Vision TSi has been in the family since new. My grandfather originally bought the car in CT and it went to Sebastian, Fla in 1997 until 2010 where it only accumulated 48,000 miles. Since I have started driving the car in Oct. 2010 it has been mostly reliable with only needing a new water pump, timing belt, and tensioners, and new injector o-rings. The car is the only first gen in middle GA with good paint and I hope to keep it that way.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
wow that thing is a gem! keep her nice!

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
The car is the only first gen in middle GA with good paint and I hope to keep it that way.
The secret is a little thing called a roof. No joke! My 96 has very little paint left on the top, my Dad's 96 is just barely starting to fade. In the last 8.5yrs my car has spent less than 6months under cover where my Dad's is almost always covered. But they are both Michigan cars so underneath they look the same! lol

Your car looks amazing! Please keep it that way, we definitely need more people taking care of these cars! They arent going to last forever.

btw, Welcome to the Loony Bin!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments. The car is already in need of wax as those photos are from May. I will say that the red does a good job at hiding the many parking lot dings and even a crack in the driver's side fender.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Beautiful! I wish mine looked half as good.... Keep her nice 'n' clean, 'n' trat 'er well. These cars are amzingly reliable. And you should get some interior shots :D

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Nice Eagle! I think that's the only one I've seen in red.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice Eagle! I think that's the only one I've seen in red.
There's one here in red real close, it's just been sitting for a few years in the same spot.... If I ever get some money together I'm gonna go talk to the people about it, maybe cash in hand and a little persuasion I can get a red eagle for parts or repair :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts